Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Why Can't I Blog at Least One Post A Day?

I have always asked this many times myself. And it seems I don't have the answer. It is not that I don't have time to do this. In fact I have  a lot of time to at least update this blog once a day.

It is not that I don't know how to write a 300 word article. In fact I do make a lot of communication, emails, reports that even go beyond 10 paragraphs .

It is not that I don't have a subject to write about or love to write. In fact, I have extremely varied interests ranging from photography, to technology, to sports, to health, to music , to movies, to books. Ohh, my mind is just full of interests and imagination.

What is it then? You know what....I think I have too much interests on such a wide subject that I seem to get lost of what would I blog then. This blog is supposed to be about my love for photography. But I have included subjects about technology. I seem to get lost of what the blog is all about, and then so goes my interest to blog at least once a day.

So from now on, this blog might be about photography but I will just write anything that fascinates me whether it's about the next Iphone or who wins this year's Wimbledon or updates to my PC which I seem to find enjoyment by tweaking and adding new stuff.

So, starting today June 21st, I will be at least posting 1 blog a day.

P.S. Please do remind me if I miss one day.

No comments: