Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Instagr.am

Instagr.am is is a photo sharing application designed for use on Apple iOS devices. This App allows users to share their photos after applying a variety of effects or filters. Users can share photos through the Instagram app or using a variety of other social networking products such as Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare.


I have been using this for a few days now and yeah it looks cool. It seems to be addictive at times. 


As you can see I just have a few photos yet. Let me just say these are just trial/test photos to get me familiarized with the functions of the App. Later on I will be posting nice photos that will hopefully get some attention and increase my current followers from 1. 


I also like this community because to be honest there are really extremely nice photos posted around. I have been a long user of Flickr but this community seems different.


So I hope I can also post one photo a day on this community.



No comments: