Monday, June 27, 2011

I Missed A Day of Posting

Oh my... I missed to post a blog for the past two days I guess since it is past twelve midnight already. Did I ran out of things to talk about? I am sure I have a lot of ideas in my mind right now. It is just that I still don't have the discipline and fortitude to really write something that I like.

Okay, so what should I compose for today? Hmmmm what is in my mind right now? I was thinking that I believe a need a photo that I have taken lately or a picture that I have seen somewhere, post it and then write something about it. Today I am not going to do it. I will just type and type whatever comes to my mind right now. This may not be a coherent article with a focal subject but just a smorgasbord of words put together to make some kind of  feature article. I don't like to repeat key words in my articles but I repeated the word "article" again four times already in this paragraph alone.

Well, let me then jump to another subject that came to my mind just a few paragraphs ago. Yesterday I saw this National Geographic show about the universe, theories abut the universe. It is highly postulized (is there a word postulized? whatever...) that the universe started our of nothing during the big bang. Out from nothing came all the matter that fills the universe right now, which, is still expanding and expanding. It is said that the universe is currently 13 billion years old plus or minus a couple of billion years. Other theories says that there are many universes around, so called, multiverse theory, other than our own observable universe. There were a couple other theories but I seem not to get interested anymore.

You know what I think about this. Well first I don't think that the universe we have is 13 billion years old. I think this is the biggest accurate misconception since people believed that earth is 6000 years old as mentioned in the bible. I believe that there is no beginning or ending of time, space and matter itself. I believe that it is not within our current capability to understand the whole meaning about the universe.

Now this sounds odd but I still have a lot to say about this. It is not easy to explain a complex idea into a few sentences. I guess I might start to write my own theory about. But that will be another story. So yeah, I think I have so many ideas to write about. All I need is the discipline to do it.

No comments: