Monday, May 3, 2010

How I Intend to Use an Ipad 3G

The Ipad 3G is here:













If ever I have one I definitely will use it on the following:

1) Casual mobile internet browsing - It means I can browse the internet anywhere anytime. I will use it while in bed, while in the bathroom, while taking coffee, during mealtime, during breaktime while watching TV, while on the mall, while on classes, with friends...I guess almost anywhere while I have the time to surf.

2) As a Book - I have two monitors in my main computer. One of the monitor is for an E-book while I do stuff stuff on the other one that the e-book is teaching me. But I find this setup an eyestrain. Now with the Ipad I could basically study and learn the old fashion way: a book and a computer. And just like surfing I can read my e-books anywhere anytime. Ain't that cool.

3) Communication Tool - Yes, yes, yes...via email, social networking, chat rooms. Again anywhere anytime on a lovely gorgeous big screen.

4) Watching videos - TV shows I like, movies, video clips...but I will watch them casually as I still prefer watching videos in a big big wide screen.

5) More, more more Apps - The Ipad 3G will have gazillion of applications that will do task we have not thought of before. I for one would like to make one.

But the Ipad does not replace my notebook. It though will complement it.

No comments: