Monday, April 26, 2010

Java Programming

Today I started learning Java programming. It has always been my goal to learn one of those computer languages which will help me develop software that people will like to use. I wanted  to learn C language and all its variants (C#, C++, etc.) because they are the most commonly used but then I opted for Java as I know this has the future written on it as they say.

I have downloaded books and compiler software to aid me in learning them easily. Reading the books was what I intended as the way to learn Java. But then I found this guy in Youtube who has tons of tutorial videos on Java programming. His name is Bucky and he goes by the call name "thenewboston" (I guess he is from Boston). His way of teaching if nice and easy that even if you don't have any prior knowledge of Java or any programming language you will still be at home once you see his videos. So anybody interested in learning Java, see the videos of this thenewboston guy.

No comments: